Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Undang Day :(


Im a the best procrastinator, hahaXD see im 19 this yr, and yet i have not forgo the undang test.....miserable:( trying to all optimistic bout it^^

see! im happy!!

Woke up early in morning, 6am, wth an hour sleep....im so tired, cant even think properly, the worst was my panda eyes, dark brown going black! After six hours of torturing, finally! the taste of heaven... sleeping on my bed! >.<


B joined erica for dinner, i planed to go but was unable to make it.....due to my lack of everything ( food, energy, beauty, sleep, mood.....)hahaXD really sorry guys:( Ok, bout my new yr resolutions, one of them will be to pass my undang test, so wish me luck!!!PASS!PASS!PASS! hehe^^

im so tired, got to go!!! BYE!
see im keeping my promise!hahaXD

XOXO J






No comments:

Post a Comment