Thursday, January 7, 2010

Its Christmas Everyone

Hey!
Ho Ho HOOOO~~~ Merry Christmas everyone ! had fun?? i sure did !!!^^ For this post, I'll use only red and green, the colors that represent Christmas ^^
OK lets talk bout Christmas eve first, nothing much ...... went to the cinema with Amanda T, chipmunks 2, I'm sure you guys are quite familiar^^

It was ok... not too good but not bad either *
Theadore was definitely ADORABLE!!.......SO CUTE!!! arhhhhhhh***>.<

so which do you like the most???heheXD

i prefer Theadore ^^hehe(blush)

For the summary please log on to
http://uk.hollywood.com/films/alvinchipmunks2.fhtml

My mom picked us up after the movie, and we went for drinks with my grandma, it has been a long time since we last met... nagging will be unavoidable :(
so thats all for Christmas eve, boring aint it?hahaXD

Its Christmas.........YEAHH!!!!~~~
.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




It's a really long day for me!OMG !! 9am- 4.30am, thinking back.....I was like gosh am I that strong !! hahaXD We need some explanation here right ?! for the ridiculous Partying DAY...hehe^^

Here goes, being an obedient girl, I accompanied my mom, grandma and uncle's family to look at Christmas decos from TS to Pavillion. We met at Papa John for lunch. It was a long wait for lunch.

We strolled from TS to Pavillion, my nephew and niece were so excited with the deco at Pavillion. Our cameras were clicking away. My mom joined in the fun too .. she even made some funny faces for the camera. We bumped into a Lamborghini parked at one of the entrance at Pavillion and couldn't help to take some pictures... its my dream car!

Coincidentally Nemo was at Pavillion too .. great! Time to pass on mine and Bonnie's Christmas present.

Off I went to deliver the present and joined mom's gang again for ice-cream .. so so yummy while waiting for Bonnie to call ... yeah! she is coming to SG.

Met Nemo again to go together to SG. My nephew told me afterwards that my friend is so 'yeng' .... he is saying you, Nemo.


Pictures are still not in my hands yet, will upload it the min i get it^^ hope you guys dont mind^^

Nemo bought some tarts for us, TQ!! hahaXD Bonnie and the rest arrived around 6, too bad Nemo didn't get to go to Erica's party:( sob sob........ must come next yr!^^

Reached Erica's place round 7...I have been estimating til now, cause I have really bad memory, hahahahaXD The food was WOOHHHH~~~ DELICIOUS BABY! lots and lots of things to eat, crab, squid, curry mee, mee goreng, chicken , lamb and etc.....


WOHHH~tasty~~~~im lovin it~~~hahaXD



Why are you holding the chicken Manda???OMG!


Why are you not sharing?? stingy~hahaXD


this is even better than "RAY BAN"




ummm...normal, S&J!hehe>.<


The "LC" gang....and obviously the shortest is the leader....MUAHAHAHA(evil)



no touchy , touchy!~ i charge!hahahaXD

Having a picture with the tree, before taking the gifts^^XD


Erica's sporting mum^^


How can we miss "gift exchange time"! I wont tell what I bought ,hahaXD nenenibubu!~ On the other hand, kids were spraying all over, its like WAR man! AND I was being attacked as well, sad, an adult bullied by a child....ridiculous* sob sob


GOT MINE!MUAHAHAHAHEHEHUHU!!~~~~(EVIL)

I lost**but with dignity!~ sang the Malaysia anthem !
(see I'm still holding my present to the very end)hahaXD

Whats a party without beer!! noway man !!I was damn DRUNK that day, listen.....DRUNK til I DROP.....vomited even, what a life time experience....I was pulling of stunts which no man ever*
CRAZY BITCH! hahaaXD it's embarrassing to go into detail, so i won't :) smart girl!hahahahaXD



Lets start wth a few glasses!!^^
then we hear voices ......whos?lets find out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




A:huahahahahaha!!!!



hhherherherherhahahaXD!!!
no doubt its Amanda T!!!its her alright!!

I'm a ninja! waaaaaachaaaaaaaaa!!!~~


CHEERSSSS!!!! to all!!!lets get drunk tards!!!XD




See the effect of alcohol, please don't try this at home....buahahahaha!!~XD

I guess it ended at 3am, its 3am in the morning and I'm updating my blog....is it humanly possible???O.0 ..

A last picture.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


PEACE OUT!!

XOXO J




No comments:

Post a Comment