Sunday, January 3, 2010

Outing!!~~^^

Kissing suki's soft toy doy^^ XXX @.@



Hung out wth my two besties!!! Miss B, and SUKI(the cute one)**



A picture to brighten up the day^^hehe

Where else can we go?? T.S? Lau yat?? S.G?? the answer will be..... all of them !!!* Damn tired tht day, walked frm one place to another* wooohhh~ Had lunch with Cha Siew, Wei Wen tagged along as well, how unusual?hahaXD


Girl Talked wth them cause i seldom see S and she asked me bout THINGS! i have had been in a difficult situation, and too had made my decision. Ironically, i was damn happy and relief after the break up...... its just weird....i mean im weird@.@ to find someone to understands me completely ? noway:(



By some strange coincidence
, i met him just after we broken up,OH....MY...GOD!!! its dark , really dark!! We gave the opposite a promise to stay as friends. Umm...i was like..."it was ok, not a Greek tragedy " BUT the conflict between him and some guy changed everything* And the incident(mentioned in advance) !! ARGHHHHH!! thinking bout it creeps me out!!
I felt guilty at first.....not anymore! Dont curse me ok, and im not obscene, do you even know the definition!? Pls have some respect** What is the big deal?? im not lying, so i broke up wth you ! Neither to you or me..

Lets just cool it....continue wth the happy things~ window shopping a bit, "kacau" yoki and coey cause they are currently working there and bought drinks!heheXD



Our cute driver^^ hahaXD

Thanks for the lift^^ hehe>.<>


W.W's cap and his i phone, both are in my list * hahaXD

reached home round 4am, and off to bed*
*THE END*

XOXO J










No comments:

Post a Comment