Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Master Fai's DOB

Yo Yo Yo!!

We surprised him wth our master plan ,hahahahaha!!!XD had some western food...wooooo~~~the cheese is freakin delicious^^I'll RETURN>MUAHAHA(sinister)
Im always the devil,and playing pranks on people whom i call friends is moi's forte!
Asked my mom to bake a cake wth tons of cream on it ,i used the cake as the opening
ceremony,like always the birthday boy need to bite the candle out of the cake, this was where
the fun began me and Eddie smacked Fai's head in the sea of cream.Every birthday needs a little something to make it special^^
Take a look at the Creaman hahaha!XD

pls dont kill me ~hehe My Art hahaXD
And his dog which is a her ,KiKi, is so damn cute!~~
Me and the sexy dog KiKi~piuwwit~!!
Me & my hommies!R.V~

I am Bumberbee !!!^^Frm Fai's transformer collections.You can't be more amazed when you check out his collections!~~~



Congrats to Ms Gereldine-on the right*(Fai's sexy wife),she is pregnant !wohooo~her first baby,take care^^
The party ended a bit early cause everyone have to wake up early the next morning....BUT
Hope you enjoy your birthday !Master Fai!hahahaha!XD
I have a little something to share, im very sorry for the disrespectful incident that had happened,and i apologize..promise that it will not happen again.
XOXO Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment