Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm home!!Hommies!



I have been abandoning my blog for ages,there are reasons behind the misbehavior,hahaXD BUT still im Glad to be back, hommies !Just finished my final,WHAT a relief..... its just so sad that UCSI's management is stupid,with all those dumb ass taking control.....its really hard to predict when its going down!In contrary,there are good teachers^^Can't wait til moi's score is out...nerve-racking i would say....i really really HATE short sem,you need to overcome one hardship after anotherin such short time, assignments are given to you like water massive SIGH~~.......when i found out that i need to be at college for 12 hours a day,i let out a furious oath in front of my friends ...sry guys....:( I'll try very hard not to use rude words to express my anger,its a habit so pls forgive me when i curse ...hahaha! There are too much to complain when talking bout UCSI,guys nowadays the weather has been so freakin hot right?????so wearing proper attire WIll help right?ex.short pants,t-shirts BUT UCSI's auditorium frigid weather does not allow us to do so and every break has at least an hour so how can we survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F U !! Enough of UCSI or i will go mad,who knows i'll even let out a horrible shriek...like arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!high pitch~haha
So my life isnt that miserable okay~there are also lots of cheerful and delighted things that had happened ....Recently i am practicing for the RDS AKA Rhythmusic Dance Studio 1st anniversary performance wo hooo!ya ya!let the pictures guide you ~~~
TAKE A LOOK AT THE STUDIO
And this is my crew

Ah!there was also two photo shoots that happened two week earlier ,i think~hehe
we were not suppose to post the pics ....ya so sorry..i think thats all for now @_@
xoxo JOAN

No comments:

Post a Comment