Monday, April 26, 2010

Nikon Photography Course


Feeling the morning sunshine:) forgive my pale looking face..hehe**

Long time no see folks, darn~ i promised to not blog for two weeks but ended up procrastinating til now....sorry... cause straight after my finals lots been going on, so i hardly have time to blog:) and now im sitting at my cozy bed, with a cup of Ribena....and Blogging ! hahaXD there are tons of post not updated, but soon...i hope:) i plan to blog bout Nikon's Photography course, its a short course organized by nikon and it only cost you RM 50 but in one condition, its that you need to have a nikon D5000, D3000 or D90. if its D90 you'll have to attend another class. Its just a guiding course, what can it do? how to do it ? all surface knowledge nothing deep, but its really useful for amateur like me :)

The class starts at 11, and guess wat ? im late like AGAIN!=.= but a couple minutes only la :) got improvement * hahahahaXD its the first time, i was 100% concentrating ! OMG! if compare to my lecture or tutorial classes in college, im already half way in heaven...Pig-ing ! LOL
And i was all by myself, even lunch..sad chase~ my mum even came late, actually damn "dulan" but i got myself a Gelato then all was good:)



Went Vivo for lunch, non stop snapping :)


My Spaghetti( vegetarian)

The food was not bad, and reasonable price as well^.^
When back to class after finish eating.
Class finished but 5 and they did mention bout some other event, you guys can check it out at the time square nikon center. The walk around its even FOC.







Some pictures i snapped before leaving, its a miniature place in the middle for customers to try out cameras:)

Then i went dinner with my family and my father's friends


My favorite dish of the day..YUM YUM~~



Dont know wats he is doing?! but damn CHIO!hahahahaXD



One happy Family!^^

Thats all, finish all the short post first then only do the long ones! lazy me:) heheheX)

XOXO J

1 comment: