Tuesday, April 27, 2010

F1 Flash Mob






My name is Joan Ng Sook Kuan! lolXD

Its another flash mob show:) Also another short post, woke up, got prepared, off i go**LolXD almost the same routine.. and most importantly we had a great and fun time dancing together^.^hehe.. and thank you Renn and Cece for fetching me here and there:) Okay, bout the show we were supposed to wear green or yellow T shirts provided by the client, so i was yellow tht day ! hahaXD bright and shiny !!wakakaka!!!XD


rehearsing, listening to orders.
Rehearsed til 10 pm if not mistaken, and told that the show will be at pavillion centre court. So "rest well and do well " i told myself ..fingers crossed:)





All stand by-ing, LOL



One of my favorite brand!! but damn expensive..




The venue:) people mountain people sea!hahahaaXD

Im just to lazy to upload all the pics, you can have a look at my facebook...all the pictures are there..:) plss forgive my laziness..hehe.. So went lunch with my gang at Auntie Kwan's and i followed my mom to jusco later on to have dinner at Nandos...huahahaha!!! Had lots of great food in one day!XD






Yesh !REALLY!! hahaXD

Guess thts all! Night!

XOXO J

1 comment:

  1. flash mob is fun, never participated in one though.. =)

    ReplyDelete