Sunday, November 7, 2010

Guess Im Back :)



What a relief, finally im a second yr and finally im on holidays
but im working as a part-timer now and sort of enjoying the life staying at home
simply watching movies, online-ing and going through driving test at last... LOL

Still hesitating on whether i should study degree or just face reality and work straight away
Im now very interested in reading books about Shakespeare, he is indeed awesome and so in love with jazz and blues music, Cyndi Lauper and Michael Buble...im amazed as well:)

Somehow I changed a little, but its still me
Stubborn, actually geeky and crazy as well
I dont have a perfect face, life, brain, body.... almost everything that i have isnt perfect
But i believe that if i strive to improve i will, the amount of effort you put in it will reflect in your result .. therefore i will not give up

And somehow i tend to hide myself inside my own shadow, weird, freaky.. yup, i thought so
Kind of miserable and pitiful i sounded in my writing but its truthfully not..
I just dont have the courage to give trust and open my heart, a scary cat ..

I wish to change my blog to a precious diary that i could express whatever is within me
I dont mean to offend anyone, but honestly if you hate it that much please to read

Loves**

No comments:

Post a Comment