Sunday, December 20, 2009

Badminton Day !

YO! it has always been clubs lately .... Guess its just my reckless adrenaline leading me to hell!! Ha ha XD. My time as well, turned up-side down, causing all the pain on my body ..... :C.

So I'm trying to force change the lifestyle I have now for school days are just around the corner ..... sad isn't it ? (TEARS) We went for some sports, badminton so not my forte.

Nemo made it so much easier, really patient coach..Ha ha XD. So kind of Nemo to wait for me while I had my Tuition class ...DAMN.. though Alister is a great tutor.

My adorable coach, Nemo!

We were supposed to start at 3pm but Nemo and me were there early..afraid that the courts would be fully taken. After paying for the court, so much time in our hands ... Guess WHAT! We tried our hands at the next door driving range. Walaah, so damned handicap at first ..but the last few swings were not too bad .. quite satisfied ^-^. I managed to get to 50meters from 0 meter. Ha ha XD.

B & S met us around 2.30 at the driving range. Then came the princess, Erica and the slave, Ali ... Just Joking !! ^-^

Pictures when we were playing oOo (SHOCK).








Who's naughty hand ... anyway this is Miss incredible.



Oh .... whose ass got picked.

Had a great dinner together, home after that.

Thanks for a great time .. hope to do this every SUNDAY ^if possible^. HEALTHY ACTIVITY! Wohooo!

XO XO J







No comments:

Post a Comment